Lil Shopper’s Shoppe FAQ
1. What happens if I purchase a gift certificate and my child doesn’t spend the full amount?
Gift certificates are redeemed at your schools holiday shop and treated like cash. Any unused portion of the Gift Certificate will be refunded to your child at the school holiday shop with cash.
2. How and how soon will I receive the gift certificate?
Upon submitting your order a receipt will automatically be generated and the Gift Certificate(s) will be emailed to the parent’s email address. You must have a printer to print the gift certificate. Once printed you can send in to the school with your child or children to redeem at their holiday shop.
3. What happens if my child losses the gift certificate?
Not to worry, certificates are assigned a “Certificate ID Number” which is stored in our system and is compared to the certificates turned in. If your child would lose their certificate we can verify it in our system and re-issue a new one.
4. Why do you need to provide a parent email address?
The email address will never be used unless your child loses a certificate or if we have a hard time finding your child’s school in our system based on the information you provided. We take everyone’s privacy seriously and we will never solicit or sell anyone’s email address that has purchased a gift certificate.
5. How will the charge appear on my credit card statement?
The charge will appear on your credit card statement from our parent company: Gifts ‘N Things
6. I have another question who may I ask?
You can email us at: email@example.com or call us at: 1-800-468-7511